UF students will soon be able to use their free printing credits without standing in lines in the Reitz Union’s Student Government Printing Lab.

Student Body President Anthony Reynolds signed an executive order Tuesday night that extended the free printing program to five additional locations on campus. Previously, students were able to print 250 pages free each semester at the lab in the Reitz Union.

Students will be able to print for free at La Casita, the Institute of Black Culture, the Asian Pacific Islander American Affairs Resource Room in Peabody Hall, Levin College of Law’s JUMBA resource room and McCarty Hall A.

La Casita and the Institute of Black Culture already offer free printing, Reynolds said, and he hopes they will be linked to UF’s system that keeps track of students’ printing by the start of Summer A. His goal is to have all the extension labs open before Summer B or by the end of the summer at the latest.

SG has been seeking options for expanding free printing, he said, and it’s been especially important since he stepped into the role of president.

“I think that would be a very tangible way to help the Student Body,” he said.

Reynolds said UF Student Affairs will foot the estimated $200,000 bill.

Contact Clare Lennon at clennon@alligator.org.