<p>Devin Robinson smiles with UF coach Mike White in Florida's 65-39 win over Virginia in the Round of 32 in the NCAA Tournament on Saturday in Orlando. </p>

Devin Robinson smiles with UF coach Mike White in Florida's 65-39 win over Virginia in the Round of 32 in the NCAA Tournament on Saturday in Orlando. 

Junior forward Devin Robinson announced on Twitter that he will forgo his senior season at Florida and enter the 2017 NBA draft.

“The time has come for me to pursue new opportunities as a professional in the NBA,” he wrote in a post.

Robinson had previously entered and withdrawn from the draft after his sophomore season in 2016 after surgery on a stress fracture in his left foot.

Robinson is coming off an NCAA Tournament where he averaged 12.5 points and 6 rebounds per game, including a career-high-tying 24 points against East Tennessee State in the first round.

On the season, Robinson shot 47.5 from the field 39.1 percent on three-pointers while averaging 11.1 points per game, third-most on the team.

“I will always cheer on and be a huge supporter of the University of Florida,” Robinson wrote. “I will forever be a Gator.”

Follow Matt Brannon on Twitter at @MattB_727, or contact him at mbrannon@alligator.org.