Hannah Roberson said she hasn’t had a man escort her anywhere, open a door for her or push in her chair for as long as she can remember. Chivalry is dead, she said.

“If he is being a gentleman, it’s because he’s trying to get into her pants,” Roberson said.

But that’s the mindset that the UF Network of Enlightened Women, a conservative women’s organization, is trying to change by participating in the second annual Gentlemen’s Showcase, a contest for women to recognize the gentlemen in their lives.

“We want to spread this message that chivalry isn’t dead and that gentlemen do exist. We want to thank them,” said Rachel Kopec, the president of the UF chapter.

Women can enter any gentleman they know on the group’s Facebook fan page by submitting a video stating what makes him a gentleman. Anyone can vote by “liking” the entry through March.

The winner will be announced March 31 and will receive a steak dinner for two to the restaurant of his choice. The woman who entered him will receive a Network of Enlightened Women T-shirt and the book “Who Stole Feminism?: How Women Have Betrayed Women” by Christina Hoff-Sommers.